Direct to Garment Printing
Spin Ink Screen Printing operates Epson F2000 DTG machines. This machine use ink jet technology that prints on many garments in high quality color directly from a computer. This machine can print on light and dark garments.
We specialize in DTG Direct to Garment Digital T-Shirt printing
DTG Print Features:
- Super soft, no feel on white or light garments without underbase. Unlimited colors in design
- No setup fees
- Up to 14in. x 16in. print area
- Prints on 100% cotton garments. Prints on light and dark garments as well.
- File types: PDF sized to print, Transparent Background
- Resolution: Minimum 200 dpi, Preferred 300 dpi with image at correct print size
Bottom line: Your image quality will determine the quality of your finished shirt.
DTG Print Policies:
DTG printing is intended to be completed on 100% cotton garments. If you are providing garments that are not 100% cotton, Spin Ink is in no way responsible (no refunds or reprints) for pre or post production errors such as garment reactions to pre -treatment or heavy fading after multiple washes.
If you choose to use self-supplied garments, we highly recommend completing a sample product before approving an order.
- DTG items are pre-treated with a chemical that may cause reactions on certain fabrics
- There is a 2-5% expected fade rate after first couple of washes
- DTG works best on 100% cotton materials
Order your t-shirt online!